Monday, January 19, 2009

IMG00063.jpg

Today was not so good on the pics front. We got a late start and had to pick up our inauguration tix from our respective congressional reps. There was a line approx 4 city blocks long and about 4 deep to get into the bldg. It was the most fun I have ever had in a line. Ethan at Repm Woolsey's off ice reccomended that we get in line no later than 6. It's an hour walk. We are going to bed early.

I then walked around the Capital and saw the stage and where we will all be standing. Leslie and matt have tickets in the blue area, which is the closest "standing area," Erich and I and his friend Mandy have silver tickets which is the furthest standing area. But I have Grandma Eloise's binoculars and we have good cameras.

I did a 2 hour combination walk and jog (in my fancy wool coat with the fur collar) through the city back to Erich and Jessie's place that was 2 of the best hours of my life. More on that and other later while we wait in line and in our spots for hours before the inauguration.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment